Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.166 ARS / NAD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,472 prices entered by 672 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 44% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $135,787 (32,594 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)