Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,209 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.329 ARS / SDG *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $83,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $34,617 (26,051 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)