Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,806 prices entered by 718 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.649 ARS / SEK *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 125% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $299,335 (28,110 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $133,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 3 hours ago)