Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,228 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.282 ARS / SEK *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $161,791 (25,757 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)