Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,157 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.378 ARS / SEK *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $271,779 (26,188 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $119,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)