Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,327 prices entered by 670 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00277 ARS / VES *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $74,655 (26,950,161 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)