Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,570 prices entered by 675 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02187 ARS / MNT *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $95,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $93,163 (4,259,031 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (40 minutes ago)