Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,452 prices entered by 658 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.005 ARS / BAM *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $101,123 (2,974KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)