Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.345 ARS / TND *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,719 prices entered by 694 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $97,928 (4,588 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)