Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,262 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 42.802 ARS / LYD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $154,892 (3,619 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)