Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,181 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00143 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $86,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $59,135 (﷼ 41,490,250) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)