Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.547 ARS / ALL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,563 prices entered by 686 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $121,790 (222,692 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)