Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.614 ARS / MXN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,402 prices entered by 772 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $207,316 (Mex$ 44,932) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $147,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)