Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.328 ARS / MXN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,565 prices entered by 766 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $176,152 (Mex$ 40,697) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $126,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asunción costs 80,000,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)