Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.218 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,519 prices entered by 688 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $143,872 (€2,173) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)