Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00143 ARS / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,481 prices entered by 778 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 121% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $216,649 (﷼ 152,032,260) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)