Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.404 ARS / HNL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,541 prices entered by 676 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 34% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $122,900 (L 51,129) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)