Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,291 prices entered by 668 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00628 ARS / UZS *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $72,559 (11,546,857 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)