Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,206 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.210 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 38% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $132,442 (€2,000) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)