Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,556 prices entered by 680 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.218 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $155,452 (€2,348) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)