Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.998 ARS / TWD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,691 prices entered by 699 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 115% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $214,605 (107,408 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $100,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 30 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)