Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,526 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.615 ARS / UYU *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $110,274 ($U68,301) in Tacuarembó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $100,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,338 (about 2 hours ago)