Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,289 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00142 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $107,146 (﷼ 75,194,132) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)