Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,364 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05048 ARS / IQD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $117,375 (2,325,143 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)