Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,424 prices entered by 667 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.969 ARS / HRK *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 60% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $149,086 (16,622 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)