Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,285 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00143 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $100,892 (﷼ 70,584,130) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)