Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,265 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $2,742 (﷼ 5,373,507) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)