Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,413 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $3,144 (﷼ 6,615,407) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)