Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,350 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,085 (﷼ 6,543,162) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)