Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,516 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,673 (﷼ 7,982,321) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brno costs 25 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)