Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,173 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $2,883 (﷼ 5,869,072) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (32 minutes ago)