Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,579 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,617 (﷼ 8,842,263) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $4,900 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)