Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25,617 prices entered by 1,922 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.516 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $4,104 (R$ 1,631) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,200Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Delhi costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Moscow costs руб 50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kampala costs 400,000 Shilling (about 4 hours ago)