Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,335 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.705 ARS / BRL
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,469 (R$ 737) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (32 minutes ago)