Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,525 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.943 ARS / BRL
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,301 (R$ 1,275) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $4,800 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)