Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.069 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,592 prices entered by 675 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $122,210 (R$ 8,686) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 4 hours ago)