Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,294 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.306 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $121,001 (R$ 8,458) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)