Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31175 ARS / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,938 prices entered by 334 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 68% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Stavanger costs kr 16 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patras costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manchester costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$48 (about 2 hours ago)