Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01348 ARS / CLP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 35,166 prices entered by 2,759 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $3,122 (CH$231,521) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Lisbon costs €2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brasília costs R$ 1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bucharest costs 1.39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)