Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02298 ARS / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,559 prices entered by 478 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bogotá costs COL$2,150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caceres costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €31 (17 minutes ago)