Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,255 prices entered by 654 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.340 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $99,877 (R$ 6,965) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)