Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,649 prices entered by 673 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $52,762 in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,363,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)