Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.677 ARS / BOB *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,857 prices entered by 700 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $102,795 ($b11,846) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)