Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,222 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.138 ARS / CUC *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $118,905 (1,977 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)