Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,435 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.266 ARS / MXN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $139,557 (Mex$ 42,734) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $100,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)