Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 59.996 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,478 prices entered by 703 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $197,020 ($3,284) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $95,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dijon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)