Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.755 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,434 prices entered by 776 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $150,544 (R$ 8,985) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $144,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)