Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,762 prices entered by 680 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $73,208 in Salta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)