Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,644 prices entered by 672 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.601 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $98,214 (6,295 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madurai costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 2 hours ago)