Cost of living comparison between Rotterdam, Netherlands and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.260 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 26,900 prices entered by 2,073 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 85% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,936 (€676) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a chain store (zara, h&m, ...) in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)