Cost of living comparison between Rotterdam, Netherlands and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.028 ARS / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,456 prices entered by 353 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 111% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $183,986 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $2.11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 75 lei (about 1 hour ago)