Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 93.665 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,369 prices entered by 837 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $204,648 ($2,185) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $144,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)