Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,248 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $95,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $56,120 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)