Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,301 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.664 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 24% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $108,897 (12,569元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)