Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,393 prices entered by 766 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.774 ARS / UYU *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $152,054 ($U85,702) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $113,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Miami, Florida costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)