Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,428 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07805 ARS / CLP *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $131,149 (CH$1,680,326) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)