Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,302 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.001 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $187,862 ($3,131) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)