Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,312 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 59.996 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 282% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $374,276 ($6,238) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)