Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,529 prices entered by 677 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.210 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $91,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $88,043 (€1,330) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)