Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,258 prices entered by 670 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.693 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $122,347 (7,797 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paysandú costs $U56 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)