Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,151 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.677 ARS / BOB *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $103,460 ($b11,923) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)